Saturday, July 24, 2010

GEO Super Nudy Brown~ Pictures & Review


Super Nudy Brown // XCH-624 (14.8) -- AKA Wonder Eye Brown

COLOR/DESIGN: I love the color of these lenses. They are brighter than my natural eyes so I can, at least, see a definite difference there. Even in dim light the color really shows up. Design isn't so much a problem to me but it really is a speckly mess... 9/10

ENLARGEMENT: These lenses will enlarge for anybody. Disappointed I didn't get a halo and I know it's because my eyes are already big in the first place. These lenses don't 'look' as big as my big grey ones do even though they are the same size. I like how the black ring looks on these lenses 11/10

COMFORT: These lenses are comfortable and are preeetty much on the same level as my grey ones. Just like the other super nudy pair of lenses I have - they tend to get your eyes a little dry. I don't know if it's a brown thing but I always feel that these lenses are in. 8/10

ALIEN: You'll look like one without make up. My sister commented on my eyes today and, again, said they looked creepy and 'like a spider'. I blame my lashes~ My dad didn't really notice until I told him I was wearing lenses. After I told him that he took a good look and said that they were gigantic... No one really stares at me but then again I never really make eye contact with people. (mind my own business haha)

OVERALL: 10/10! These lenses do have a few minor downsides but I still love them enough to give them a perfect score. I love that the color is actually BRIGHT! They are big and do their job... I can wear them for about 6 hours, it's all good!

Creepy flash close up

Bathroom lighting (angle view?)

Bathroom/dim lighting


I know I bought these lenses from honeycolor.com

again, not affiliated with the site~
I just bought a pair of pink lenses, hopefully I can review them next.

No comments:

Post a Comment