Sunday, August 1, 2010

NEW PHONE!

Well, more like future new phone. I'm dropping t-mobile and thus letting my Japanese phone retire... It's been a good 1.5 years ^^; I pretty much keep all of my phones in a drawer, it'd be funny to line them up and do a little comparison.

Why am I killing my contract? TOO EXPENSIVE. I simply don't use the minutes. It's $50/month and I use probaaably $5 worth of actual service. The sooner I pay the $200 cancellation fee the less I pay in the long run. I'll get rid of it this month.

In replacement I'm going prepaid all the way ;D I use about 100 mins a month MAX~ what's the point of even being on contract. I also don't mess around with smartphones since we get so royally ripped off here in the US. My contract in Japan would have been $40 IF I wanted to add internet! SRSLY, here we get so ripped off. =/

AND the phone of choice? One of the few decent looking flip phones~

Sanyo Mirro / 1.3mp cam


It's actually pretty cute o.0 reminds me of Japanese phones from a few years ago except this phone doesn't have an antenna~

Here's a video review where you can see how shiny it is. It's also a pretty decent size (not too small)



2 comments:

  1. Lol I hate phones with antennas .. it just looks so weird to me and the antenna snags on everything x_x

    I like your new choice of phone! It's cute :'D reminds me of the new sony ericsson phones that t-mobile is trying to sell to you if you sign up haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice phone~ I was thinking about changing my plan too. I think Virgin Mobile has like a $25/mo for unlimited web + 300 min talking. I don't really like talking on the phone too much (I rather text). Which prepaid plan are you getting? Do you text alot?

    ReplyDelete