Friday, July 9, 2010

GEO Nudy Blue

A lens that has been reviewed a thousand times over. Here's another review just to hammer it in.

Nudy Blue // CH-622 (14.0)

COLOR/DESIGN: Definitely delivers in the color department. It's a blue that isn't dull and not too over the top. The design is very pixel-ey... not a natural design at all but it looks fine as long as you aren't talking face to face with someone standing right next to you. (hur hur) Depending on the lighting they blend right in. 8/10

ENLARGEMENT: If you have small eyes I guess they enlarge... The outer ring really isn't thick at all but there is a bit of enlargement for most people and for me. These lenses are only 14.0 soooo yeah. For me 5/10

COMFORT: Never had any problems with these lenses and when I did it was my fault or they didn't get rinsed well enough or something~ I can pretty much wear them for 6-8 hours with no annoying discomfort. 10/10

OVERALL: 8.5 /10! These lenses are good for color and are, what I'd like to call, trusty. They're easy to wear with minimal make up.

Sunlight


My camera sometimes acts... peculiar, the color is pretty much a mix between these pictures. Indoors they are pretty dull, shiny, but still maintain a noticeable blue color.



Where to buy:

I'd recommend - http://honeycolor.com/ $19.90! Prescription to boot~

I'm not affiliated with the store at all. I didn't buy these lenses from honeycolor but I've bought from them before. I bought these lenses from prettyandcute.com when they used to sell circle lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment