Saturday, July 10, 2010

GEO Super Nudy Grey~ Pictures & Review

I have taken pictures of me wearing the these lenses before and have commented on them... for now I'll just do a real review~

Super Nudy Grey // XCH-625 (14.8) -- AKA Wonder Eye Grey

COLOR/DESIGN: I have to say I am slightly disappointed in the color of these lenses. Sure, they're definitely grey but they are very dark (especially when compared to the regular nudy greys) A little more of a lighter color would have made these lenses a bit better. Indoors they are pretty much black on my eyes. Design isn't so much a problem since the speckley pixelatedness is not that noticable due to the dark color. 8/10

ENLARGEMENT: If you look at the pictures below you can see how huge these lenses are. I didn't take a picture of one lens in and one out but my natural eyes are already much bigger than most people's anyway -_-; Even for me these lenses make a big difference. The black ring on the outside of the lenses isn't too thick but still make the lenses seem bigger! 11/10

COMFORT: Surprisingly for me these lenses are very comfortable. Some lenses leave me with a headache after a few hours but I can wear these for an extended period of time without problems. The only thing I can complain about would be that they do get a little dry but never to the point where it actually stiiings. Aside from making my eyes a little dry I can't really tell that they are in. 9/10

ALIEN: You'll look like one without make up that's for sure. The first time I put these in my sister said I looked like a scary bug. Load on the eyeliner/mascara/lashes and you'll be fiiine! Even with make up they are a little... unnatural looking due to size. Again, in my opinion the nudy speckly-ness isn't a problem with these lenses since they are so dark.

OVERALL: 9.5/10! These lenses are greeeaaat if you want impact~ They're big, dark, shiny and cool! - .5 for color issues... but it all depends on your eyes and your preferences.

Indoors (Bathroom light)


Outside!


Outside (Close up)

Where to buy:


I'm not affiliated with this store at all. I THIIIINK this is where I bought these lenses from.

1 comment:

  1. OmG I love This Lenses!!!!!!! *----* and looks really great in you <3333 I'll buy them in grey too~ I love the Grey Lenses
    Greetings!!~ c:

    ReplyDelete