Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kamen Rider W

Episode 43 is out and there are just 6 more episodes to go! (Uh, I'm assuming it's the typical 49 ep Kamen Rider) I'm kind of sad it's coming to an end already. When I'm watching this show I never want it to end =( I have to admit I didn't even finish Kiva... it just got to be really annoying, actually, haha. I'll finish it one of these days.


When I first started watching W I thought I'd never get into the characters (never mind Renn!! HEHE) but I didn't think I'd like Akiko or Phillip! Especially Phillip because I couldn't stand his fashion style.


After a million episodes I've grown to love the cast... I think they're my favorite Kamen Rider cast to date o.0


Of course I'm talking about the good guys as this excludes 'princess' Wakana, her lame sister, and the other dorks in the palace. ^^;

I kind of feel as though Terui is this season's Nago...


Both were so serious in the beginning only to turn into comedy relief. Not that I have any problem with that, it's just funny.


Cyclone-Joker - WHY DO THEY EVEN BOTHER? xD

Off topic. I'm having a hard time coming up with a domain name. I shouldn't really move from hagane-fighter but that name kind of annoys me now. Not to mention I need to start new as there is just too much chaos within my acct.

I wanted angel-smile.net BUT it's taken by some cheap Japanese site for debt financing ~_~ I might have to settle for heaven-smile.net~

angel smile is a great Seikima-II song =(
heaven smile sounds similar but is the name of a creepy organization in the game 'Killer7'

I'll keep on thinking =3

No comments:

Post a Comment