Monday, July 19, 2010

First day of work (OMG I accidental delete)

First of all... I waltz into here and went straight to 'edit posts' thinking these were all drafts ~_~ and decided to clear them out. HERP DERP. ANNNYWAY, I guess I'll rant about Kamen Rider W again some other day (around the last episode or something)

Thank you jeezus for caching and rss/google reader recovery ~_~

--------------------------------------------------

I had to get HIPAA certified today D: and they're offering a paid class to get uhh certified for CPR D:!!! Cool thing about my job is that we'll all be given ebooks so we can read books while helping people figure out how to turn their devices on ^^; Going in for training today was bizarre since so many of the people there seemed... well, really overqualified... sign of the times.

Not counting my chickens before they hatch - but I LOVE DOING IT! for too long I've been without job. I want to splurge a little on a few things. A few more pairs of lenses, definitely a pink pair. I've been wanting a pink pair since the giant geo pinks came out... Too bad it's close to impossible to find a pair in my annoying prescription. I still refuse to buy plano...\

Thoughtful edit:

4. Neo Glamour Grey (14.2)

Besides that, I'd like either a black wig or a dark brown/tea color wig. My one and only wig is ok but it has a couple annoying flaws and I'm not too crazy about the color. Besides ebay I don't know where to look... I don't even want to bother with gmarket.

Last but not least... p90x!!! dedicating an hour a day to this thing would be awesome! I'm kind of depressed these days... since I came back from Japan I've gained like half a ton. Like literally half a ton. NO, LIKE SERIOUSLY 1000 POUNDS. I need to lose at least 20 pounds *cries*


I really don't know what the problem is now. HF Corn syrup? When I was in jp, after a while I started to eat crappy konbini food... even before that I'd have tonkatsu 5 days a week and I was still losing weight xD FML

1 comment:

  1. OMG STAY AWAY FROM HFCS!!! Have you seen those unbelievable commercials that try and make HFCS ok? It's not ok! It's suspicious!

    And wow, tonkatsu 5 times a week and lost weight?! Lucky T____T

    ReplyDelete